FTP problem

gaz84

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my 2s. I've only had it around 4 weeks and i'm not very happy with the line so i'm looking to change it. I have just tried to connect to the box with FileZilla (exactly the same way as when i set it up originaly), it comes up with this everytime:

Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

Can anybody help please?

Thanks!

Do network test to see if all ok there first.
Try diff ftp prog like dreambox control center.
Using it, do a search to see it it finds box

I use a mac and have a program called "Who's on my wifi" which lists all devices, names an IP addresses, i would get something like this and make sure it is shown on your network.

I also use filezilla and have never had an issue with it, I guess your changing the login username from anonymous to root?

In the Network configuration wizard, use the setting that will get the external IP by accessing FileZilla's server as in the attached screenshot.

2rf4s9y.png

Thanks for all the help guys, i'm not sure what was wrong with it but i have now managed to connect. I completely disconnected the power though so maybe this helped. I now have connection though FileZilla

Sorry for the late reply, I was away from the box for a week

Back