FTP to ZGemma H2H gone

Gentlemen

Hi guys, my ftp connection to H2H is gone, I was having connection with my iPhone via FTP CLINT PRO and Filza no problem until few days ago and connection with my laptop now I can't connect at all, as far as I am aware I havent changed or done anything different.
Wonder anyone advice what to do...
Thanks and regards
G...

What error are you getting? Give the box and router a good 5 min reboot try again. Have you enabled Samba in network of the to be able to drag drop through network connections on your computer?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Wooshbuild has samba enabled by default so drag and drop should work, but can't ftp then the chances are box wont appear in the network.

When ftp'ing are you using the IP or the box name ie zgemmah2h?

Suppose he probably is using Woosh yes...

No harm checking FTP still enabled in network on box. If it won't enable again it's probably a reflash job.

if using a windows computer then open file explorer (windows explorer) on the left you should see Network, click on this and your box should be listed, double click on the box name and then you can browse the box, copy files to and from the box etc.

I have tried almost all avalible ftp programs non of them connects I don't understand it was working no problem until last week I don't know what has changed. Is there anyway to fix this without reflash...

I'd say not if you're doing your usual and sure IP address correct. What error message you getting?

If you can connect through Samba just live with that no?

Just to quick update guys I have restored the box from my back up I have done when I get the box. All seems working on now. Thank you everyone for the kind and helpful response.
Regards
G...

Back