FTP to zgemma

sneaky

Could you please tell me how to connect to my zgemma so I can update my host name as my provider has had an issue and has changed them?
I can connect but can't login using root as the password.
Keep getting responses 530 incorrect login.
Thanks

Last edited:
First find the IP address of your box. Menu, Information, Network. Then in the address bar of Windows explorer type ftp://youripaddress Then a window should pop up and enter username root and leave password blank. HTH

I have been trying all day with both FileZilla and DCC. Lancable what is teamvier. Is it free to install. Could do with help if your available. Cheers

yes mate teamvier is free

and yes i can look now

download teamvier instal pm me your id and pass

Hi everyone. The op asked the question on my behalf as I didn't have an account however I have now created one!

Basically I can connect to my zgemma using FileZilla but I get authenticate. I get error 530 invalid login. I am using root as the username and leaving the password blank. I have also tried other passwords such as root, admin, password etc and none work.

Any ideas anyone??

First find the IP address of your box. Menu, Information, Network. Then in the address bar of Windows explorer type ftp://youripaddress Then a window should pop up and enter username root and leave password blank. HTH

It won't accept root and leaving the password blank

Root, and dreambox for password, that usually works... [ well is does on FLASHFXP ]

'dreambox' didn't work either... any other suggestions??? :(

---------- Post Merged at 08:45 PM ----------

On the box in the FTP setup it says the Ftpd service type is: 'Vsftpd server' if this means anything?

I've managed to ftp to my zgemma 2s using my home network.

I've tried the same with the H.2S but no luck. I've also tried using a usb lead but no joy!!!! WTF!!

Back