Fury / Usyk PPV Fight Cheaper PPV?

kungfuman

Has anyone managed to get an official stream for PPV boxing in the past? Thinking of trying for this weekends fight , DAZN seems to list this as 19.99EUR / 21.99USD)at various countries which is better than the £24.99 UK price but not sure if its possible to sign up.

Don't want to go the IPTV route as I always get a bad experience with PPV fights with them (frequent cut outs, etc).

Has anyone managed to get an official stream for PPV boxing in the past? Thinking of trying for this weekends fight , DAZN seems to list this as 19.99EUR / 21.99USD)at various countries which is better than the £24.99 UK price but not sure if its possible to sign up.

Don't want to go the IPTV route as I always get a bad experience with PPV fights with them (frequent cut outs, etc).
You would need to sign up to DAZN with a card that is not registered in the UK for this to work and have VPN. DAZN sell the UK rights to Sky, so you won't be able to watch it on DAZN in the UK.

There are websites I've used in the past to get live boxing streams. I won't name or link them as I suspect it breaks forum rules. Google is your friend

You would need to sign up to DAZN with a card that is not registered in the UK for this to work and have VPN. DAZN sell the UK rights to Sky, so you won't be able to watch it on DAZN in the UK.

There are websites I've used in the past to get live boxing streams. I won't name or link them as I suspect it breaks forum rules. Google is your friend
Looks like you can buy the fight from DAZN in the uk and watch it through their app.

I remember trying to sign up to DAZN when i was working in Japan in 2019. I had to enter my card details and they did address verification check. My bank and home address was in UK, so it wouldn't let me sign up with that card. I couldn't be bothered to look at other ways to do this, so just watched illegal stream instead (which was a lot cheaper = Free)

Is it something you can do if for example you have an old sly q dish?
Just sent you a DM with links

For wider audience - this is NOT some trick/hack for sat boxes. I'm just giving a link to a popular online sports streaming website. They have EPL, NFL, Boxing, etc . When the boxing goes live there will be a link on this site to watch the boxing (VPN may be required, depending on your ISP)

Back