Galaxy Ace - not enough memory for updates

Could anyone tell me or point me in the direction of an easy to follow tutorial regards sorting my phone as it keeps saying not enough memory for updates i have heard of rooting but would that sort the problem and allow me to install apps to my sd card instead of the internal memory
Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Try getting super toolbox from app store that will allow you to move apps to sd card,rooting is another matter.

Go to settings, apps and select running to see what's using all the ram .

HTC One X+ Tapatalk 2

Thanks sinno i tried that but still i struggle as it wont move all apps and with only 190mb of internal memory it dont take much to fill it

is the 190 whats left after moving the apps to sd card,what 1s will not move as in have to stay on phone.

Im not to familiar with the ace as i use the SIII myself but if you are willing to root your phone there is a way to increase the internal memory HERE

Last edited:
No the 190 is what i have in total and currently only have 35mb left
And apps that wont move are whstsapp tapatalk and even the toolbox you advised :confused: so dont know what else to do

Last edited:
Try getting super toolbox from app store that will allow you to move apps to sd card,rooting is another matter.

What's the difference between Super Toolbox & Super aToolbox?

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.lepeng.superboxss&hl=en

Name change from what i can see Gman,the cache battery and the a have been added since i first started using this app,i think it was also known as the swiss army 10 in 1 toolkit

Back