Galaxy Note 3 Update probs ???

Soundman

Morning peeps, hope someone can help out with this issue I'm having with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I very recently bought my note 3 from an overseas seller because of the fantastic price. Its one awesome fone, but the operating system is 4.4.2 which is very old and has now been superseded twice I believe ( Kit Kat 4.4.4 ) and ( Lollipop 5.0 ) and I think there is also Lollipop 5.1.1 as well. I have tried on several occasions to update the fone, but just keep getting the message that I have the most up to date one available. I'm thinking that the possible problem might be because the Note 3 is an AT&T model, which was intended for the American market, but the fone had been opened to any network for users to put in whatever sim card for the network they were on. I have done a little research on the matter, and it seems the fone might have to bee rooted to get the latest updates and don't really want to do that to a new fone. Does anyone have this problem and know of a way to resolve this matter without having to root the fone. Any help or info would be most appreciated.

Soundman.....

Galaxy Note 3 Probs....

Go to Samsung website and download their PC software and connect it to PC should be able to update that way

Hello my man, thanks for the info, and will give it a try and see how it goes. Hopefully get back to ya that everything is hunky dory...

Many Thanks

Soundman

Back