StreamMusicVia Bluetooth or AirPlay

Record4watch a 5th live

DigitalAudiovia HDMI or optical cable

Stream on2tablets & TVs

Support forWi-Fiup to 802.11ac

Acts as aWi-Fihotspot

The perfectSize232 x 155 x 34 mm

HTML:
h**p://www.sky.com/shop/tv/sky-q/equipment?DCMP=knc-GOOGLE-nc-SKY-Q-sky+q+box&gclid=CjwKEAiA7MWyBRDpi5TFqqmm6hMSJAD6GLeA3UatkQgjCKA3x2S_OexFhLVngEO7NdXxWgABteRGRhoCzFzw_wcB

Note the http changed

q-silver-360.jpg

Another means for SLY to extract money from people !
Wonder how many will rush to get one and pay yet more money for the same repeats on multiple devices ?...lol

Yes but if it allows streaming to other devices you would only need 1 box but I bet they'll charge extra to unlock that feature

Yes but if it allows streaming to other devices you would only need 1 box but I bet they'll charge extra to unlock that feature

there is a mini Q box if you wish to stream to TV. I assume computers / mobile devices will need an app to allow encrypted transmission

do we think this will affect the blade zgemmas ect

Sky releasing the box ?? No

What will effect you is if Sky decide to give everyone HD boxes, get rid of the older SD boxes and enable HD encryption for all channels.

I personally think that will happen next year only takes say under 1/2 million customer left on old SD boxes and it would make sense to give them to them for free and a crazy new deal for say 12-18 months all that would be left is CS guys refusing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What will effect you is if Sky decide to give everyone HD boxes, get rid of the older SD boxes and enable HD encryption for all channels.

Give? lol

I expect they'll do like they did with the digital switchover and just announce the old service is being switched off and you'll have to upgrade to keep viewing, for a price of course.

I heard word about this years ago even Sly installers knew about it.

When you think that people are still running the old sd boxes this just shows how Sly really do not care about long term customers everyone of those people should of been issued hd boxes years ago for free.

Back