Genesis on ZGemma 2s

soggyboi

Does anyone use the genesis add on from kodi with their ZGemma box? If so, does it work well? Main think I want to add to my box. Thanks.

Make sure Kofi is kept up to ate and allow up to 45 secs for a stream to start.
But streaming plugins on these dont work the best in UK anymore without VPN. Think genesis is different though.

I'm in Ireland and have a real debrid account so hope I can add that to the settings on genesis. Can u change the settings of the genesis add on?

Me too ;) north though so dont know bout blocks down mexico way ;) lol
Kodi
Genesis
Setup
Go down to bottom and realdedrid :)

I'm still waiting on my box to arrive. Gonna use your set up once it does arrive. Mainly want box for TV and genesis so delighted that they have real debrid as an option. Thanks for the reply.

Zgemma .tv

But I'll be putting up a backup tomorrow or Sunday if u don't fancy setting up from scratch. Just took me 2 hrs getting mediaportal on it lol
And its abm still has ch5 HD in position 5 which sucks

One last question for ya. How do u know if u have a clone or original? Have mine coming from China and she "guaranteed" it was genuine. Afraid I'll brick it if it's not. It's a ZGemma 2s

Was she Lilysat?
Far as i know no clones of these yet.

---------- Post Merged at 01:36 AM ----------

You can buy in UK for £70

Susan lui on aliexpress I got it from. Cheapest way I could get one with conversion rate. Cost €88 in total. She did say only one factory makes them so they can't have a clone. Looking forward to the backup. Will that be put up here??

Sorry to jump in lads, would I be able to use your hades 14 backup on my zgemma h2 Sucmnsee?? Using cable not satellite, total noob with all this

thanks in advance

Back