GeoHot opens a appeal for donations

sinno

VIP Member
The war with Sony is hotting up,GeoHot needs help in this fight and has asked for donations to get the best legal team behind him.
With all the new wave of bannings and e-mails telling you what you have attached to YOUR ps3,and also the new terms of service for signing into psn,there have also been reports that Sony has secretly been sending packets to ps3's to update you to a form of 3.56 so a downgrade would be impossible(this is a rumour and unconfirmed).My advice would be to disconect and if you are ftp'ing,do it on a closed network.
So even thou you bought it,bought there games,lost linux and the right to use any controller other than what Sony tell you you can use,the console seems to still belong to Sony not YOU.
I'm supporting George
Code:
http://geohotgotsued.blogspot.com/

there have also been reports that Sony has secretly been sending packets to ps3's to update you to a form of 3.56 so a downgrade would be impossible(this is a rumour and unconfirmed)

It seems this was a error by a particular person while testing some firware and not Sony's fault,thought i should clarify this,still would'nt put anything past them as the rootkit has shown

Back