Glitch /freeze free gift

B1GD4V3Y

Hi Everyone,
I am new here and looking at buying a ZGemma Star H2S

I had an Openbox V8S a year or 2 back but it wasn't very user (Wife) Friendly and suffered frequent gliches and freezes.
However it appears things have moved on quite a bit, and I'm going to give the H2S a go, probably with the Wooshbuild.

The BIG question though is - Is there really such a thing as a "Guaranteed Glitch/Freeze free Gift ??

I've read the advice regarding test lines etc, and using reputable forum members.
But realistically, what should I expect regarding quality/cost etc ??

Thanks in advance for your advice, it will be greatly appreciated.

You'll never find a 100% freeze free line. You may be lucky enough to find one that freezes or glitches so sporadically and/or in such a small way that it isn't noticeable but you'll never find a freeze free line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i use one which is freeze free i'd say, 99% of the time.. when it's not, it's generally a toss up between me using too much bandwidth and a temporary problem on their end.

I have to say though, i felt i was paying over the odds, so i got a line from here.. a recommended one, and i can't get through an hour without it freezing so i've gone back to my original

Yeah in truth nothing is 100% glitch free but my line is very stable. In fact if it was to glitch, the first thing I would be checking is my own internet speed. A H2S is a big upgrade from a V8S and you will likely find that smoother too.

What kind of internet speeds do you get and more importantly, is it stable?

I've tried loads of test lines and they all froze mine is very cheap and I got to be honest very rarely see a freeze

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies,
I've always found my broadband to be ok, My router is the Technicolour TG582N which is certainly not considered the best, but apart from the occasional reboot has been trouble free.
I've just ran a series of speedtests using an android app and the results are consistent.
Ping 15ms Download 52.6 Upload 18.5 it's fibre obviously
I've ordered the H2S from the link on here so should get it in a couple of days. Once I've got it loaded up, I'll start line shopping
Thanks again

Yeah your fibre should piss it. You only need about 4mbps download and it needs to be stable. Get your post in requesting a line and you will get plenty of PM's back. The next step of choosing is a bit of trial and error. As stated by judetron a test line isn't always a fair reflection either but test all the same. My only tip would be don't buy longer than 3 months at a time, even if the discount isn't as good. You may want to change....I'm on my third in 2 years but the one i have now i've had for over a year and have 8 lines.

I've had mine now for a while bought 12 months off the same supplier (lasted 10) yet been a really good service and pretty much glitch free..I was lucky though as the above said bigd as u don't know them or can guarantee the quality just buy short amounts at a time, obviously the longer the cheaper but if it's pants the is no point

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Always hard wire the box if possible and that will gie you the best option of a freeze free line,wifi and home plugs can be the issues in a lot of cases

Lines i purchased seemed to glitch quite alot until a friend told me about mgcamd, so I edited my n line to make it a mgcamd compatible and once I entered it in it seemed to fix the glitches.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The line speeds are almost irrelevant.. I use a twin tuner H2S on a 5Mb line with a 70k upload speed and I rarely (maybe once a week) get freezing.

Thanks,
I've just loaded mine up with Wooshbuild 4, his tool for copying the line over doesn;t mention mgcamd, so unsure if its supported.

It is,its just the file you need off your supplier needs to be newcamd.list,what file have you got at the moment

Thanks again everyone,
I am now up and running on Wooshbuild 4, I am sure there was a thread on here that was "looking for gift" and now I cant find it.
I've got to go walk my dog now, if anyone can link it here That would great.
Cheers again

Its called request a satellite server,you will get dozons of emails from new members who have been on the forum for a few weeks in some cases and are not known by anybody on here,there is a guide on page 1 set out by the mods and i would really go with that advise,stick with vip or veteren members who have been on the forum for 12 months plus and you will pretty much find a good solid line and any support you might need

Back