glitch glitch glitch - some help

If its for your A850 hbk..boro fc or barryboom will put you right and by accounts feedback is all good with the mod over attenuator..!

^^^ thanks mate, could one of them pm me if poss or post answer here if it benefits everyone.

is the mod something you have to get by done by a "pro" so you would have to send them your box

Anyone know where i can get it done glasgow/south lanarkshire area

LIKE the complete cnut i am i still have the glitching

I have the 780 not the 750 sorry. Been a long few days.

Anyone know if co attenuators/modems fix the a780 glitching or will the new software do it.

software have nothing to do with glitching and most sd channels are perfect
but you shud always have the latest sw version installed anyway
I have the 780 not the 750 sorry. Been a long few days.
Anyone know if co attenuators/modems fix the a780 glitching or will the new software do it.

thanks digi

Assuming cables and everything else is correct

Is this a signal issue then?

So there is no issue with the not so super hub and the A780? Would a modem or that attenuator listen on page one not be any help then?

how do you know you have correct net id and how many splitters reducing signal,wifi? the 780 works with the hub only the hd850 had problems.

Hi cacti

No splitters, I DEFINETLY have the correct net id.

Checked cables, rescanned. But it still glitches. I appreciate this will happen from time to time but most channels are unwatchable.

Would a co attenuator or direct modem help?

wow thats a bit high usually around 76 or 77,any forgotten boosters sometimes vm had to fit attenuators because of high signal,were you forgotten lol,do you like a screw or push in.lol

you want a screw.

HTML:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Konig-Variable-Attenuator-20DB-Through/dp/B002KD7OPE

Last edited:
screw or push in?

Do you think this is my problem then mate?

WIll i have to get onto VM to get a co attenuator or should i get one myself?

that was for the other 850 box as that uses a push in,yes get adaptors for your one as you have it.

as you have this note 1 male and 1 female ends,and you need a cable to run to box.

Last edited:
Back