Glitching/ freezing on certain channels

I'm getting freezing on certain channels, I have a 5-1000mhz splitter and have recabled everything a few times.

I think it could be to much signal as the channels that are freezing have an SNR: 93%. 38.0 on their transponder this is on the zgemma h52tc signal finder.

Has anyone else had this problem and does the use of a attenuator solve the issue on the box?

I'm getting freezing on certain channels, I have a 5-1000mhz splitter and have recabled everything a few times.

I think it could be to much signal as the channels that are freezing have an SNR: 93%. 38.0 on their transponder this is on the zgemma h52tc signal finder.

Has anyone else had this problem and does the use of a attenuator solve the issue on the box?

which channels?

All sports and movies ok thankfully! it's mainly ones like yesterday, Eden, quest and Comedy Central and terrestrial +1s.

All sports and movies ok thankfully! it's mainly ones like yesterday, Eden, quest and Comedy Central and terrestrial +1s.

Not sure as to why you have those issues, I've tried all them on my box for a minute or so each and no issues

Back