Glitching on FTA channels

I have just bought & installed a venton unibox+eco HD with a vix project image on cable in the U.K.
I have a stable VM 100mbps internet connection that's run from their own 'super hub'.
I have a 3 way splitter and have run a coax direct to the box from this splitter.
The box is up and running fine but after testing 4 test n-lines it's glitching every 3 or 4 minutes. I have taken off the test line and just watched the FTA channels and still get the glitching at the same rate. I've tried oscam & mgcamd and there is no difference, the problem persists & has done consistantly for 4 days.
I obviously know the problem is my end, but what would you try first to try and rectify the problem?
I'm new to cable after a few years with a vu+ on sat (never had an issue with that)!
Your time is appreciated!
Thanks
TheChelsea1

take 3 way splitter off try with the cable feeding the splitter if works ok it signal to low need hdu unit

Glitching on FTA sounds like a signal problem so remove the splitter and see if FTA is stable.

Like cactikid mentioned it could also be the cable effecting the signal.

After they have been ruled out, it's most likely a faulty tuner on the box
and you will need to send it back and get a replacement.

I had another 2 spare splitters which Ive tried and it was the same so I'm going to order a top notch coax from a sat company with the ends fitted. The glitching hasn't been as bad today, which makes me think it is the coax cable as I've moved it around a bit, may be it's not in tip top shape and the movement has made a bit of difference.
Will keep you all updated and thanks for the comments

Well I can give an update: the glitching never got better after trying everything. However a new vix4project version came out a couple of days ago so I flashed my box with that and I have a mixed reaction to that. Firstly the picture glitching has stopped completely which is a step in the right direction! The sound still glitches tho which has dampened my happiness! It's every 4/5mins and the sound stopped for around 1 second. This is fine while watching sport, but watching any type of program or film it's not good! So I have ruled out any other issue other than it must be with the latest image! Are vix4progect going to get this right so I can have perfect tv?!!?!?!! Or is there something I'm missing? Over you you helpful folk!

Well I got the whole thing sorted. As I said before I reflashed the box with the latest vix4project image, that sorted out the glitching. The issue I was then having was with the sound, pausing every couple of minutes for a second at at time. Having looked through all the settings on the box I noticed that the acc box in the audio section was ticked, so I unticked this and boom, everything was how it should be. So the cable problem I thought I was having turned out to be a blind alley. The key is patience and try everything you can without going to deep

Back