Goes Off

Kevinpug1

Hi All,

Has anyone had an issue where Iptv would go off when the Football match starts like premier league game or most recently the final. Lower league Football matches are fine or most recently Friendlies matches.
My iptv service works great it is one of the best I tested but for some reason when football starts whether its sky or
bt the screen will freeze and then go black on all channels. This usually last 15-30 minutes or sometimes even an hour.

i have contacted the provider and they said it must be my ISP and to use Vpn however I dont think thats the case as the same thing happened when I was connected to mobile network. I have tried using VPN Surfshar and NordVpn many different servers etc that didnt solve the issue and for some reason when I am on VPN it makes all channels buffer a lot more than when I am not connected to them.

I have Vodafone Fftp, tivimate on firestick 4k thats hardwired using ethernet cable.

I really want to stay with this provider but I am running out of options to pin point the issue here.

Has anyone of you experienced similar issue with your iptv provider and found a solution?

// Thanks

Hello mate, sorry can’t say I’ve ever had this issue and also can’t understand why it would happen. Does the other channels work during this black screen or is it all channels?

Hello mate, sorry can’t say I’ve ever had this issue and also can’t understand why it would happen. Does the other channels work during this black screen or is it all channels?

All channels go black, in the meantime I clear cache, restart firestick and router but that doesn’t fix it

That is a strange one mate, have you tried another iptv service just to see if you can rule that out?
Yes I got one and it works during this blackout thing so surely it cant be my setup.

In the meantime I asked my provider for different Server address to see if that would fix it, they havent got back to me yet.

Thanks

Yes I got one and it works during this blackout thing so surely it cant be my setup.

In the meantime I asked my provider for different Server address to see if that would fix it, they havent got back to me yet.

Thanks
Yeh mate sounds like the server side rather than your setup. Hope you get it sorted

Could be too many people hitting server at the same time. This can be fixed by the server owner.

1. First job is eliminate issue with stream source.

2. Then if still issue it will be server config.

Not much you can do so unless it improves try another supplier

Hi All,

Has anyone had an issue where Iptv would go off when the Football match starts like premier league game or most recently the final. Lower league Football matches are fine or most recently Friendlies matches.
My iptv service works great it is one of the best I tested but for some reason when football starts whether its sky or
bt the screen will freeze and then go black on all channels. This usually last 15-30 minutes or sometimes even an hour.

i have contacted the provider and they said it must be my ISP and to use Vpn however I dont think thats the case as the same thing happened when I was connected to mobile network. I have tried using VPN Surfshar and NordVpn many different servers etc that didnt solve the issue and for some reason when I am on VPN it makes all channels buffer a lot more than when I am not connected to them.

I have Vodafone Fftp, tivimate on firestick 4k thats hardwired using ethernet cable.

I really want to stay with this provider but I am running out of options to pin point the issue here.

Has anyone of you experienced similar issue with your iptv provider and found a solution?

// Thanks
Make sure your net nanny/surfsafe settings are switched off on your broadband account.

If you've tried a second IPTV provider and it works fine, it's almost certainly your existing provider at fault

Make sure your net nanny/surfsafe settings are switched off on your broadband account.

If you've tried a second IPTV provider and it works fine, it's almost certainly your existing provider at fault
Yes all Safe settings are off, yes if I can’t sort this I be moving away from this provider it’s just very strange.
If provider has told you to use a vpn then they are getting blocked.
I’ve known full server blocks and partial server blocks where only a couple of them are blocked.
Would this be my ISP Vodafone blocking them?

Are you in a support group for the server to see if anyone else is experiencing the same issues or just you?

Yes all Safe settings are off, yes if I can’t sort this I be moving away from this provider it’s just very strange.

Would this be my ISP Vodafone blocking them?
Not really it’s strange how it works to block or they could even have a spy as an end user

Are you in a support group for the server to see if anyone else is experiencing the same issues or just you?
Unfortunately, they don’t have support group after doing a lot of research I found an old forum post which describes the issue I am having from 1 year ago so I think it’s the provider.

Right this second Holland V Croatia started and it did it again! I am done with this provider I initially thought it may be a quick fix but have to find alternative service.

Thank you all

Vof
Hi All,

// Thanks
Vodafone is the problem I had hell with them

I had them basically tell me they block stuff. I had a dead good provider which completely failed to work. I even tried a few on here and all the same when footy was on.

They summat weird Vodafone I can't remember what exactly my post about it all is on here somewhere

With sly now and zero problems and with BT zero problems

I had them basically tell me they block stuff. I had a dead good provider which completely failed to work. I even tried a few on here and all the same when footy was on.

They summat weird Vodafone I can't remember what exactly my post about it all is on here somewhere

With sly now and zero problems and with BT zero problems

Hi,

Yes I be looking to leave in 7 months (when my contract ends) to Sky or BT. I wouldnt know how to check if Vodafone is in fact blocking my iptv or causing issues but I am 100% sure I am not getting the speeds I pay for.

Thanks

Back