Good VPN Service ?

by far the best VPN service and also one of the cheap VPN services as of now. As far as Wooshbuild VPN is considered I have not even heard of it.
Anyone can look online to see the highest ranked VPN but with regard to these boxes & how a VPN effects internet speeds when run on them this thread is very handy so the standard statement this or that VPN is best is irrelevant, Wooshbuild isnt a VPN its a universal image for these boxes that has a selection of top VPN configs loaded ready to aid the user set them up.

Hi guys i need your help ASAP, i want to get a vpn and i am thinking of Express VPN as my first option and Nord as my second option.
On wooshbuild infinity, i have an add on for VPN which says " Easy VPN adder made for wooshbuild",
Select you VPN provider, Digbit, PIA private internet access, ip vanish, strong and Nord ,
What if i want to buy a different provider not included in the list above? How do i get to install it? or im restricted to only the above providers?

Dsayers2014 why do i need to Create an account with your private network ? All i am trying to do is find out find out if i can configure Express VPN

Dsayers2014 why do i need to Create an account with your private network ? All i am trying to do is find out find out if i can configure Express VPN

If you looked at the post I linked to post number 4 it shows how to configure the config files for most VPN,s

My Private Network is the first post its not mine though thats just the name of the VPN provider.

I have another tut here http://www.techkings.org/threads/op...-network-on-enigma2.135282/page-2#post-852545

Last edited:
You should make a youtube video and show us step by step process, it will be a win win for every one, we get to learn and you can make a few quid as well

You should make a youtube video and show us step by step process, it will be a win win for every one, we get to learn and you can make a few quid as well
Have you heard my voice lol

I've had a look for express VPN and it looks like you have to log in and and download individual config files rather than other vpn's that have them all in 1 zip file.

Rename the file to Client.conf and open with a compatible text editor ie notepad ++

Look for a line called auth-user-pass and change it to
auth-user-pass password.conf

Close and save

Now create a file called password.conf with notepad ++ add username and password on top of each other.

Send both Client.conf and password.conf to etc/openvpn

Now on box goto network and start OpenVPN.

You will need to log in and generate new openvpn config every time you want to change servers.

If you looked at the post I linked to post number 4 it shows how to configure the config files for most VPN,s

My Private Network is the first post its not mine though thats just the name of the VPN provider.

I have another tut here http://www.techkings.org/threads/op...-network-on-enigma2.135282/page-2#post-852545
I got Nord vpn, so far i am happy with my pc/ mobile, when i try to save my user name and password on wooshbuild , plugin " Easy

I've had a look for express VPN and it looks like you have to log in and and download individual config files rather than other vpn's that have them all in 1 zip file.

Rename the file to Client.conf and open with a compatible text editor ie notepad ++

Close and save

Now create a file called password.conf with notepad ++ add username and password on top of each other.

You will need to log in and generate new openvpn config every time you want to change servers.
I am sure your voice is super sexy. Are you free to talk? via skype? Would be nice if you could walk me through the process step by step just in case i run into any issue. Then i can make a video and get rich

Close and save

Just want to say when i put in my user name and password into Easy VPN plugin when every i save the setting my box crashes, i can see it working after setting it up but i cant save the setting . my ip address has not changed. Thats why i need some technical help, voice call or step by step chat

Just want to say when i put in my user name and password into Easy VPN plugin when every i save the setting my box crashes, i can see it working after setting it up but i cant save the setting . my ip address has not changed. Thats why i need some technical help, voice call or step by step chat
Probably best taking a pick of the the crash screen and maybe ftp home/root/logs and save a copy of the latest crashlog zip it and upload in wooshbuild infinity thread for @wooshman to see

Well I use Nord got their three year deal cheap ,seems ok ,I found it tricky to set up but then I am no tech,but its ok now.

try Nord vpn they do a three year deal for 6 machines mobiles, also has anyone used the new wooshbuild vpn i have installed but cant get it to stay on it keeps shutting off
Espn+ is blocked using nordvpn. Private vpn unblocks espn on my firestick.
I use nordvpn for nbc sports gold / comcast xfinity as the server is faster.

NordVPN is by far the best VPN service and also one of the cheap VPN services as of now. As far as Wooshbuild VPN is considered I have not even heard of it. NordVPN is ranked as the fastest vpn service, followed by PureVPN.

Yeah you are right, Nord is one of the Cheapest VPN I had ever used, However, if anyone wants to try a NordVPN with paying then go for NordVPN 7 days free trial.

A very interesting thread for a newbie like myself, I have been checking out nord and express, however can I ask about iptv, an early comment states,,,” don’t need a vpn for iptv”??? I am baffled, can’t the powers that be see you are watching , say,, premiership footy( when it’s resumed), do I really not need one, if so that’s brilliant, sorry to tigress off ops topic.

A very interesting thread for a newbie like myself, I have been checking out nord and express, however can I ask about iptv, an early comment states,,,” don’t need a vpn for iptv”??? I am baffled, can’t the powers that be see you are watching , say,, premiership footy( when it’s resumed), do I really not need one, if so that’s brilliant, sorry to tigress off ops topic.

I use digibit vpn on my formuler z7+. £2 a month and no need to subscribe for any longer than a month at a time.

You don't need one unless your iptv gets blocked during Premier League matches - there's a court order relating to illegal streaming. Turn on my vpn and it clears the block so it's a no brainer to have it there for £2 a month imo, even though I rarely need to use it.

I am after a VPN service that ideally changes it's IP addresses regularly and does a good job of evading the obstacles put in place by foreign service providers. I know the top ones are great for speed etc.. but they are also at the top of the blacklist, meaning I can not subscribe to foreign IPTV without being told to turn off my VPN/PROXY.

If anyone has any recommendations, feel free..
I use this on my desktop and laptop, not sure if it will work for what you need though ...
Windscribe - Free VPN for Computer, Browser, Mobile Phone, TV, Router, NAS, Torrent Client.
Windscribe

Back