Good Working C: Line and N: Line work on line but they failed on my Openbox X5

AlanSFCA

Hello All,
I have working C-Lines and N-Lines (tested on line) but when I load to my Openbox X5 it fails, Did I do anything wrong?

1. I'm in USA I'm just carious if CCcam.cfg N-Lines that work in UK also works in USA...? anyone?
2. Is there any differences between N:line codes in USA and UK?
3. My Card Sharing time is over and my CCcam.cfg got disabled and I'm without Movies and Sport.. is like a King without a Country..
4. the guy who sold the CCcam.cfg codes (for one year) to me is gone.... Where do I go? I have bunch of N-Lines and none of them works but they work on their testing tools
5. I'm a Chelsea fan in USA and will die if I don't see the UK games live

n lines need to be inserted into an newcamd.list and uploaded to your box, mgcamd is used for n lines and not cccam, shouldnt be any different from uk to usa. what satellite are you using by the way?? you will need a big ass dish to get 28.2e from usa!! surely paying for directv would be easier and probably cheaper??

Last edited:
TK thanks for the post.. In USA my local dish is dish network.. satellites 119W, Anik F3 / Direct Ku and 110W . Direct TV 5 /ECH Ku
My Sat-Box is Openbox x5

I'm carious if you could tell me how to inset N: Line to a newcamd -- Manually I know how but it is a pain with remote control..
I would appreciate if you could tell me how to generate newcamd.list so I can upload it via USB.

thanks again

inboxed you. but if your server is for uk satellite you wont get it on your dish, it will need to be pointed at 28.2e and like i said it will need to be BIG!!! What satellites are your lines for?? American channels? They all have premiership matches anyway

Attachments

• file.rar
    205 bytes · Views: 20
Last edited:
TK thanks so much..
Can you please tell me what does the batch file do and I how I work with it? it says it is a MS-DOS batch file.

thanks

right click it and open it in notepad, its a text document with a .list extension. put on root of usb and restart your box, i think it uploads automatically on reboot with the x5

Back