Gorilla unblocker

ven2112

anyone use this ? was going to try it so i can get NBC sports to watch the premiership games , then cast it to the tv , suppose to be good quality streams on NBC , any advice welcome

on a laptop you can download cyberghost free version and change to america, works well, change your nbc settings to the lowest bitrate as cyberghost free is limited to 800kbps. If you pay for purevpn yearly sub its in dollars so works out about £30 for the year and has speeds of up to 15mbps so you can run nbc in HD

How do you get past the cable provider username and password Crmorris?

i have strongVpn and a american itunes so got all the nbc sports app buy need a cable username and password for live events???

install kodi, install the nbc sports add on, and just have your vpn running and works without the user and pass, you will need to jailbreak your ipad if thats what you are using, can pm you the link if you need the program to do it

Well i got my ipad mini jailbroke but my VPN needs ios 8 or higher and dont want to update or ill lose my jailbreak,

could always install xbmc on my macbook and install kodi i suppose??

The program jailbreaks any ios on any device but if you have already jailbroke then its a bit long winded. But anyway, to save time etc, download kodi (its the new version of xbmc) for your mac and install your vpn on it too. Will send you a pm with link with instructions on nbc, quite simple really

Back