green light

williamlfc

i just turned on my box only a green light as came on tv is flickering as though its trying to come on any ideas thanks

yes even changed fuse in plug just in case disconnected and double checked everything it was working fine last night

I've just been on to starview team with this problem and there saying my box is fried and offering me a new starview 7 are all of these boxes going down with this problem??

older boxes 6 and 7 with older chip as the new firmware has killed off boxes according to posters threads,they may need to make room on server for new boxes,another 2 years and be back again booting boxes again,so who is going to accept this crap again,if you buy a starview or euroview without research you will get what you deserve=blank screen.stand up and complain you have the boxes and let people know whats what!
sorry boss!:(
read some of the older posts.
http://www.techkings.org/starview/26094-starview-6-7-reg-fix-svsupport101.html

Last edited:
thanks for your help cactikid i,m gonna get on to them now whats the most stable box available at minute gonna try something different....

only box left is kv a780 and the new hd kv [not easily found] up and down with the 780,can you go the sat route? dont order anything until you have a chat

same here my starview 7 Has gone the same .. If this is right what your saying then they are wankers !!!

unfortunately nothing has changed,i feel sorry for the people that were miss led to fill up their piggy banks:boo:if they buy another starview or euroview they have learned nothing,but there is next time:p

Back