Gumtree users selling starview fix!!! makes you sick!.

NuTTeR

I was browsing gumtree today and I came across this,

gt2.png

and this,

gt1y.png

I cant believe folk would try to charge 25 quid for something that is free.

So I put this up, hope TK doesn't mind lol.

gumt.png

Code:
http://www.gumtree.com/other-tv-dvd-cameras/leicestershire

Amazing what lengths some will go to make a quick quid and rip people of :dunno:

I'm sure the Boss won't mind at all (y)

well there is a lot of naive people out there who would be on the phone now,

But hopefully thanks to Nutter, they will see this stuff is available freely along with the help that the likes of Techkings provides ;)

I would have been one of these naive people only I found Techkings and now anything I need to know or help with I know were to go :cheesy grin:

I don't think HT will have a problem with that Nutter. Nice work putting it up there!
Awful the lengths some will go to to rip people off.

this is wot ruins it for us all and there are folk out there that will buy this scum they are glad u brouight this in for all to see

oh dont worry i have just emailed him/her

noted the number down and will prank the heck out of it! Im going to make sure no calls are made to that number lol

ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL! :censored: :censored: :censored:

feel like spamming that number with a SMS bomber.

Loving the ad above it, greate work Nutter, im sure HT wont mind :)

some scammers see a chance to rip peps off an they are in there like a shot, and there are peps out there who aint got a clue how to reset there box and will pay the scammers !!!

some scammers see a chance to rip peps off an they are in there like a shot, and there are peps out there who aint got a clue how to reset there box and will pay the scammers !!!

hopefully the ad by Nutter will combat that problem.

iv seen the fix advertised everywhere.......... good thing what nutter did, think i will do the same when i come across them again. nice one nutter............

has it been reported!!! id have reported it to gumtree. Basically they are selling fraud or illegal software and can be prosecuted for it! At least when you find it on here no one is trying to sell anything to anyone, so technically nothing illegal going on lol!
once money changes hands well then it become illegal!
think Nutter should have put up the whole link so we could all spam it!!!

IVe just had a look and there are loads and loads of adds ALL with same name and number SAM all same number as in the 1st post!

oops I seem to have gone twitter mad lol!

Last edited:
i cant see why u lads have a problem with this, he/she is simply offering a service and charging a price folk are willing to pay. when companies like bp are extorting millions of people for extortionate prices for fuel i dont see you lot complaining, leave the small fry alone and have a go at the bigger fish!!

i cant see why u lads have a problem with this, he/she is simply offering a service and charging a price folk are willing to pay. when companies like bp are extorting millions of people for extortionate prices for fuel i dont see you lot complaining, leave the small fry alone and have a go at the bigger fish!!

Oh so your happy for people to charge £25 + for something thats FREE

software

Hello everyone, great to back i could not belive it when i was going throught ebay that people were selling the software and i was more shocked to see people paying over 10 quid for the new software.

Its not on by the people who doing this.

Really?......Phffff :boo:.

Great thread NuTTeR, Tw^ts like this should be brought to attention, having the nerve to try and charge some unsuspecting person for what is free to everyone else, this person may have got the software from our download section or DK (I add for free), they should be ashamed.

Fecking knobheads.

Back