H.2H 0% SNR overnight

Hello , okay not a noobie have a good bit of knowledge on the boxes , setup using wooshbuild and other builds , all doing the same , box has 29% SNR N line is fine and all channels work , i turn box into standby and go to bed wake up and it just doesnt work on any channel and it seems its the Nline , but provider says nope its fine , i flash box and enter line again and its working again , seems when im turning it to standby for so long just seems the signal drops out ? Any ideas iv never had this problem before

The SNR reading is false. It shows 29% for everyone on the zgemma H.2H, regardless.

Have you set your net ID correctly on AutoBouquetsMaker (in addition to the tuner settings)?

Sounds like an lnb issue if your using the sky side it could be in its way out the boxes send a voltage to the lnb which "keeps warm" the lnb when your putting in to stand by the voltage is cut and " lnb cooling" when you start box in the morning it's giving you issues

Yeah got it set to correct area code and virgin uk , works fine for like a day i have no clue ... and no its setup using tuner B virgin setup

With virgin sky

I have H.2S in my house , its my aunt i installed H.2H as she can only get virgin in her area

I seen that 29% SNR is just a firmware issue its a false reading , but iv checke and reset network , check line on another box and is fine must be somone has had this problem

Back