h.2h glitching problem

anth46673

I'm trying to get my h2h box working on the virmin side

I have 1 cable line coming into the house which is split between a TiVo box and my router (all works well)

so I unplug it form the TiVo box add the f connector and put it in the zgemma and the channels glitch/pixilate (including fta)

if I unplug the router (leave it in the splitter) the fta channels work perfect.

ive tried 3 different splitters (1 came with the vm setup and 2 different ones bought from fleebay)

I'm using the correct net id for my area (teeside 00010)

any help would be awesome

Sounds like the tuner is picking up interference.
When you say FTA are you referring to 1-5 in standard definition ?

All Channels freezing is not a great sign.
Make sure all cables splitters etc are of decent quality and not unbranded rubbish.
Try a powered HDU splitter which may overcome your problems or a alternative brand of receiver to check if the zgemma has a iffy tuner

Hi guys I have 2 boxes in my house one via usb wifi but the connection is direct feed from virgin all hd clear fine no issue but the one in my room is via a splitter from my router and 3 hd channels in sport and movies dnt clear but I took my box to my nephews and used same 3 way splitter same wires and all channels clear is there anyway I can change my router settings

Changing the router settings won't make a difference. What you need to do is go to CPC and buy a cable booster. It technically works as a splitter but also boosts the quality. Your glitching and pixelation and glitching will go away. it should cost around £15. just looks for a coaxial booster or something similiar.

Back