H.2H remote

hi there i have had my box for a month or so but all of a sudden the remote for it has stopped working. Just wanted to ask if anybody else had this problem and would a new remote sort it.

Never seen tht before. may be worth resetting the box?. Guessing you have tried powering it off completely and powering on.

could be component in box is actuallu dead wgich is used to read the remote. You can try turn off the box disconnect all cabled.

push and hold white power buttton 2-3 times. reconnect everything

Do you have clear view of the box from where the remote is being used, I know obvious, but I have noticed it doesn't need much obstruction between me and my h2s for the remote not to work, move the obstruction (normally the dog laid between me and tv unit) and it works.

Good shout. My dog sometimes walks between the box and where I'm sitting while I'm trying to use the remote and it won't have it.

Some boxes you've got to point it directly at the front panel as well or it won't respond.

also if your using cheap batteries change them for decent ones, the remote dont like weak/cheap batteries (probably not going to help you this time as you already say you've tried another remote but still woth checking/changing)

I know might sound stupid but you didn't use the batteries out of the 1st remote to test the 2nd remote did you :dunno:

i have a clear view of the box with nothing in the way so i am thinking of getting a new box as its boring using openwebif all the time lol

Back