h2 box set up but a few issues, help please

baz007

hi all,

Firstly thanks to everyone on this forum for the help with these boxes.

Okay so i have set up my first h2 with sucmnsee's image and need some advice on -

1) I had a Sly Uk sub in my newcamd.list but i had to delete the server so i can add in my cable sub, question is can i add my sly uk sub back using cccam or newcamnd? I tried to start cccam but it says it cant runt when mgcamnd is active?

2) When i go into fav and select e.g entertainement i can only see the sky uk channels and the HD ones are still there. Can i get a Sky Uk channel list without HD and also can i integrate the cable channels into the fav groups also?

Hope all this makes sense and thanks in advance,

Cheers.

hello baz

On my H1 box I have both my sat and cable lines in the one newcamd.list file with both of them running mgcamd 1.35a ...no need to have 2 different cams with stopping and starting them.
you need to go inside "Autobouquestmaker" - "Configure" and change what fusion has posted up http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h1/66718-zgemma-star-h1-setting-up-channel-list-sly-cable.html
Thanks to him :)

2) To not show the Sky HD channels I think you need to go into Autobouquetsmaker - Providers - and change one of the "Sky UK" menus
On mine I have the first "sky uk" menu option set to "No" and the next option underneath this is "sky UK (SD) and this is set to "yes" and from there the menu changes and it doesnt show the HD options ie it hides the HD setup part ....have a look in there you will get it

have fun (y)

Back