H2H Cable Only Setup - Removing Sky Bouquets

woowoowoo

I've set my H2H up with Wooshbuild v6 and decided to disable Tuner 1 (Sky) because it isn't going to offer me anything extra really and I thought it was linked to an error that keeps popping up (could be wrong though) which is...

Error
Getting Event Info Failed!
invalid null reference in method
'iServiceHandlerPtr_info', argument 2 of type
'eServiceReference const &'

Any ideas what this error is related to?

I tried with the Sly cable attached and unattached and I never seemed to get any Sly channels working anyway.

Problem is now I still seem to have the Sly bouquets as well as the Vermin ones.
Vermin ones work and show EPG info but some picicons/channel logos are missing? Is this normal with the Vermin bouquets?
The Sly ones look perfect (all channel logos work) but they show no program information at all but ideally I could do with removing these. How do I do this?When I did my H2S a year or so ago it went really smooth and straight forward but the H2H just seems awkward.

Id rather use wooshbuild but might look at the other build for Vermin only.

I think if you disable S*y in ABM and also choose to delete all none ABM bouquets that should also do the job.

I've set my H2H up with Wooshbuild v6 and decided to disable Tuner 1 (Sky) because it isn't going to offer me anything extra really and I thought it was linked to an error that keeps popping up (could be wrong though) which is...

Error
Getting Event Info Failed!
invalid null reference in method
'iServiceHandlerPtr_info', argument 2 of type
'eServiceReference const &'

Any ideas what this error is related to?

It means there are no free tuners, for example, you are recording 2 channels and try to switch to a third.

It means there are no free tuners, for example, you are recording 2 channels and try to switch to a third.

It popped up randomly just after booting up or accessing a system menu.
I had litterally just set the box up and the error was popping up but wasn't recording anything (we never do really).
Seems to have dissappeared since removing the Sly aspect of the box and the Sly line.

Back