H2H iptv

kery

Hi I'm new to this so just seeing is my question a normal problem with iptv server have two h2h boxes in different locations of same server fast speed broadband running iPab and xstrem plugin for iptv server I'm getting a good bit of frezzing on the channels only iptv ones I keep having to change channels when watching then there ok for a short time was also talking to a friend who has a h2s box on a different server it happens to him also is this normal with these boxes for iptv just like to hear from others how there getting on with these boxes as I'm very happy with box apart from it frezzing thanks

Hi Kery. I've got my H2H on vermin and having glitching problems. was thinking of going to IPTV. did you sort out this problem and would you recommend IPTV on Zgemma now?
By the way Im surprised no replies?

Im running h2h with ipab with virmin line sly and 2 iptv. Getting 40 mb speeds but still having glitching. But also have android iptv from same supplier and is ok. So not sure if zgemma is overloaded or just some services work better with different setups. I think ill wipe and try one at a time.

Back