Cable h2h picture breaking up / tv ampliflier fitting

kmc1963

hi .all bit of a novice here ..i have bought a zgemma h2h which is running on a virmin line ..picture quality is fine until i put wifi on my laptop ....it then goes hit and miss...i have been told to buy a konig tv amplifier ..which i have ..can anyone tell me were i need to fit the ampliflier ...i currently have a virmin internet feed into a 2 way splitter and one split goes to my router and the other cable going to my zgemma box ..replies in the most simpliest terms please as my knowledge of technical stuff is very very limited ..
konig box has 1 input and 2 output connections ..
regards keith

Run the current cable that goes from the splitter to your zgemma into the signal amp. You will then need a new cable to run from that amp to your zgemma. You can buy these cables in screwfix for £2.
Dont think it matters which output you use, its there incase you have 2 tvs you need to boost.

cheers for that showboat ..i will try it tomorrow when i buy another cable ..think it was the fact that there is 2 outputs that was confusing me ..sounds easy now ..

cheers for that showboat ..i will try it tomorrow when i buy another cable ..think it was the fact that there is 2 outputs that was confusing me ..sounds easy now ..
Hi mate, did the booster work for you, I'm having similar problems. Cheers

Hi mate, did the booster work for you, I'm having similar problems. Cheers
yes mate i bought the signal booster and it is has made a great difference ...bought mine from fleabay ...supplier was based in stockton on teescant remember the name of company ..one of first ones on flea bay tho

yes mate i bought the signal booster and it is has made a great difference ...bought mine from fleabay ...supplier was based in stockton on teescant remember the name of company ..one of first ones on flea bay tho
Cheers fella, ordered the booster that is recommended by a lot of people on here so I'll hopefully be sorted by the weekend. Thanks for the reply.

Back