Cable H2h pixel acting channels

s1gar

His all,
My h2h box pixel ates on quite a lot of channels every so often.
Is it the line key? I pretty sure the reception is OK as the channels work when I plug my vm box back in.

If it is the line key does anybody know someone who supplies a good reliable line for vm?

As always thanks in advance

S1gar

The only way to test to see if it is the line is to head over to http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/59334-recommend-good-cable-pay-server-request-only.html and request a day test line.

Are you going through any splitters with the vm cable?
also are you using the correct net ID?

check cactikid's netID list http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/65862-cable-netids.html to be sure you have the correct ID.

This should be entered in the tuner configuration and select the same area in autobouquets maker > providers virmin UK area:

Good luck

if on cable it sounds like weak signal on a cable tuner,amiko boxes suffer the same problem as on bees thread and better boxes like miraclebox or edison worked.

Yeah could also be the problem - some people with cable zgemma boxes do suffer from weak signal with some channels. Like I cant get MUTV HD on cable.

I had same problem.. I checked and tightened all connections, deleted all the bouquets and rescanned and rebooted and it kind of sorted nearly all the channels.. Just a couple of kids HD channels glitch but still watchable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I do have a splitter. It's currently split with the Internet. I get intermittent mutv. It will be on one day then not the next. I know the signal is strong though because we had a suppressor on the VM box. I am convinced either the h2h boxes are pants or its a line gift problem. How do the lines work?

Try re flash mate.. Man U HD channel I had to do complete manual scan to find it... Hope all works out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I'm not to fussed I get MUTV HD on sat ;) anyway what splitter are you using s1gar? was it one supplied by VM?

When u say manual scan you don't Jean the one through the boutique menu do u? You mean a new full scan

Just tried it all. Still does it. I am going to get a line off ebay I can try for a few days a think

ebay aint the place to go for a line, youll get one on here and it will confirm this is more likely to be a signal/tuner issue. "Anyone recommend a good cable server" head there and you'll get all the help you need

I set a mate up with vm h2 box glitch. Got refund for that then bought miracle box same issue but not as bad glitches for 5 seconds. Then fine after that. So must be connection into house or splitter.

Back