H2h recording options

Matc

Hello there guys, I’m currently running Chema H2h with openatv5.3 and dsayers setup with both sly and vm feeds, obviously it’s due for an update, do I still need the sky for recording (it only seems to record FTA channels if I’m watching a VM channel)

My ss main event has no sound and I seem to have audio description on loads of channels but can find how to turn this off

Would I be better setting the box up for VM only? As tbh I don’t really record stuff unless I’m not home, all the Fta stuff can be found online anyway

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi thats the image i was running and having audio problems
Looks like its time to flash with dsayers latest image to fix all the bugs.
I was running sly & vm but since most sly channels have gone i just use freesat with the vm - works well together with separate bouquets.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks Paulo633, am I restricted to being able to only record a FTA channel while watching a VM channel

Thanks Paulo633, am I restricted to being able to only record a FTA channel while watching a VM channel
you can record vm channels as well but with h2h you can only record while watching the same channel if you upgraded to the h52ct you can watch a channel and record another as that box has 2 vm tuners

you can record vm channels as well but with h2h you can only record while watching the same channel if you upgraded to the h52ct you can watch a channel and record another as that box has 2 vm tuners
Does that require 2 cables into the box,
I already have a splitter for the B.B. and zgemma, but if I buy the h52ct would I able to get a 4 way splitter? So i can do multi room?

Back