H2H stuck between Flash and Boot

Hi all

I've been having issues with iPab so thought I'd try Wooshbuild. I've done everything needed i.e. USB with Zgemma folder-h3 etc, plug it in it quickly goes to flash then over to boot and back to flash and so on in a constant loop I've tried 3 USBs and also went back to iPab image just incase now my box wont come on at all help!!!

in the flash files you downloaded, rename the file called noforce to force and try again, but format the USB stick again before you put the files on there

how long does it say flash for, ie is it just quickly going boot - flash - boot flash then its obviously not flashing, if its staying on flash for a while and then back to boot, unplug the usb stick when it changes from flash to boot and see if it boots into wooshbuild.

If not have you tried the other usb port?

It flashes for about 2 mins I've just tried it in the back USB port and took it out when boot came up but just stuck on that now

It should show boot for about 2 seconds, then flsh, do a deep format on your stick m8, then re-try to flash, use the rear usb port..

Just bog standard firmware

Whoosh and iPab are openatv and they add their items to it, they are builds

You don't have to do it. Some times it needs a kick
Well it's at least worth a go only take a few times

wooshbuild won't work it flashes then boot I take out the USB and stays on boot. I do have to change the file from SH1 to H3 for it to even try to flash, any ideas?

Then I would say your flashing the wrong thing then
I would say, you should need to change anything.

If you have a h2h and your flashing a h2h setup it will work just fine

Is sh1 for the 2s?

Back