H2H Uses?

TheJones

Hi, I bought a H2H box a couple of years ago just before the good times stopped rolling and everything went pete tong....

Just curious if there was ever a way found around the issues encountered back then (ie. with vm etc...) or if there is any decent use for my H2H box now?

H2H aside, contract renewal time in this household so seeing whats out there for a decent TV solution these days.

Hi, I bought a H2H box a couple of years ago just before the good times stopped rolling and everything went pete tong....

Just curious if there was ever a way found around the issues encountered back then (ie. with vm etc...) or if there is any decent use for my H2H box now?

H2H aside, contract renewal time in this household so seeing whats out there for a decent TV solution these days.
Nothing on cable now, freeview works OK and you could put iptv on it but it's very low spec for today's high quality iptv streams.

Everything that was available on satellite is now on iptv and the quality is really good.
You can get satellite channels on various boxes but probably not that one

The H2h is so old as above it will not be able to use the H265 compressed IPTV stream used by most IPTV suppliers.

Take a look at this thread

Viark - VIARK TYPE BOXES

Those type of boxes can open 28e HD and much more with a motorised dish.

You wont beat the picture quality on those with any other viewing method.

A lot of people going the IPTV route now and IPTV has come a long way since card sharing and VM. Best is to get yourself a decent box and put IPTV on it you will be more than happy mate. The streams and everything about IPTV is a different game now mate. Firestick 4k max is a decent little device to start with.

Thanks

Back