Cable H2H virmin problem

barty

Morning TK's

I have posted before re problem i am having with H2H (but cant find thread) running virmin, box is not mine but have setup at my home which works perfect, taken to parents had fta channels but no premium channels.
I have change the following: isolation outlet, cables, change 3 way splitter for 2 way splitter, ethernet cable. I know the H2H has a snr problem and stays at 29% but i did have a snr of 56% then 29% then 0% totally at a loss, hope one of you techies would have a solution..

Thanks
Paul

Yes it is different net id that had been changed.
Also used a backup with same I'd but still no joy...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You need to have wermin internet to be able to get vermin channels, from reading around thats what i found. If your parents do have it then its probably another issue which someone with more expertise maybe able to help you with here,

They do have virmin bb and TV package which works with original virmin box but will not work with zgemma box. Really stumped......

now question is did you try a network test over there to make sure box is connected to lan and your cable coaxial is correctly in the proper place,did the premium channels say any message?
pressing ok button twice can you see server details onscreen?

Yes done network test all green,cables all OK server details are there but signal is 0 to 56 but no watchable channels

Not quite sure what you are saying re netid and frequency.
There is 2 different netid's for area and have tried both.

ahh i thought you said you had a vm box to get the info off.
what area netid are you using as others can confirm if living there also

lists do change hence why we ask people for updated info posted.

Back