h2s file list

lee benson

hi guys how do i get my file list to look like this
as when i press mine its black with enhanced movie system on top it mite be the standed atv one any ideas
its the same when i play something i recorded as well i get a black play bar across the bottom
im on openatv
with slyk skin by kiddac
any help be great thanks

image.jpg

Last edited:
Go to plugins, open Enhanced media center (or player whatever it is called) and first option is Enable - set it to No.

Save settings, exit and try again.

i set it to yes on the first one the restarted gui it all came up blue then but trashcan and stuff was cut in half in others words u could only see half the wrighting any ideas

Have you done:

Menu from that screen and then changed number of rows to 8?

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ----------

My bad on the Enable / Disabled, I don't have the box to look at menus so was from memory, sorry.

not sure how do i check that
pressed egp/menu and yes mine is set to 8
what do i do next and thanks for your all your replys guys mean alot thanks

Last edited:
not sure how do i check that
pressed egp/menu and yes mine is set to 8
what do i do next and thanks for your reply mean alot thanks

press epg, then green button then menu button and check i there

EPG-> Green Button -> Menu -> Settings -> Number of Rows

1_0_19_52D0_814_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

yes thanks wooshman my number of rows is set to 8
what should it be thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:12 PM ----------

i press epg/ green button takes me to autotimer

Right, lets get this straight.

If you press the File List button on your remote, is that the screen which is cutting the words in half? If so, you need to then press: Menu -> Settings -> Number of Rows = 8

If it is not that screen you are talking about, can you do a screen grab and post so we can see?

i press menu on file list and mine done come up like yours

yes when i press file list my words are cut in half
when i press file list /menu i cant see number of row in there

Last edited:
i press menu on file list and mine done come up like yours

File List -> Menu -> Settings -> Highlight Number of Rows and change it to 8. Then save it.

If you are using Open ATV 5.1 that is what should come up. If it doesn't I am not sure what is wrong.

wooshman your a f**k**g legend m8 worked a treat

it was my fault when my words were cut in half i changed it back to NO in ecm enhanced movie that why i wernt getting the number of row up

when i changed it back to YES then press menu on it sorted thanks for your help top man:willy nilly::yes!:
systemlord thanks m8 great stuff:woohoo:

Last edited:
sorry for bumping an old post. But I found this thread so funny. lol you can feel peoples frustrations in it.

Back