h2s prblems???

shawy70

hi i got a h2s tried sucumnsee vix image ok for a while then looses the special channels........then cannot conect with vucc so need to reflash......tried whooshmans image installed as explained after few hours loose special channels again........ again canot connect with vucc so reflash onli hope..........tried with 500gb hdd same happens tried with 16gb usb still same tried without either no external connection.......same happens...........box connected to interweb via cable........thinking internall flash up the duff????????and either crashes or stops working clines or gets stuck in boot loop or on boot load......any tests or ways to flash differently to solve this ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Check your settings that the EPG data isn't being saved to your internal flash, it needs to go to your USB stick or HDD

Try a Re-flash

hi cheers for replys firstlycannot view when it faults outside of network........and have switched off all epg setings so not saving to internal flash....

Are you sure that your softcam has not just stopped? did you try restarting it?
Could be a dodgy box....
Seems weird that its happening on 2 different images.....

no not set up to view outside of network and cant connect with vucc but can with webif but not channels that need clines to view

restarted often and still nothing
must add not a noob on boxes, lines and flashing ....

I'd send box back, too many weird things going on, doesn't make much sense to me.
Reflashing with two different images should of sorted it out.
There's some sort of corruption going on somewhere
One last thing, have you tried a new Mg-cfg file from the downloads section??

i agree dangerous........weird as fcuk.........installed my own cfg file via ftp with vix and with wooshmans cam install via usb still same fails faults crashes and boot loop and boot load stick.........doin mi nut mite jus get new vu duo......solve all mi probs

---------- Post Merged at 07:54 PM ----------

oh and iptv dont work too when cline stops..........

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ----------

internal flash .....fubar?????????????

agree
thing is jus dumped a vu solo doin same problem............which leads me to believe im a nob..........and cant flash a simple linux box to run smoothly........neva ad a problem with openbox and u run 5 of them to other ppl.................mite invest 35 quid and get another lol .........

reset router??????? switch it off????????? or wipe my ps3 stuf off i??????????????

---------- Post Merged at 08:04 PM ----------

and reset completely as my ps3 nat is now open due to loads of shit added to make it so?????

will try it cheers

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ----------

ok reset router reflashed box installed 500gb external hdd set up swap manager 256mb epg to external hdd... lines ok pause rewind ok......lets see.......

Back