H2S when do I disable tuner b

Pac1961

Hi, am thinking of buying a Zgemma H2S box, but have currently only one satellite feed. Do I disable tuner b before or after installing wooshbuild? Or am I better off buying the Zgemma HS box with single tuner? thank you.

Buy the h2s. Installing a pre made backup build brings in all the settings. So disable tuner B after installing wooshbuild.

With a single cable you cannot watch one program and record another. Therefore why don't you upgrade to a dual cable. Its cheap as chips.

Check your existing LNB on your dish. Is it a single, dual or quad. If more than a single just buy a twin coax cable with fconnectors off ebay. about £7

If your LNB is only single just buy a new sky quad LNB. about £10. They are easy to install. Just make sure you don't nudge your dish when you do.

Buy the h2s. Installing a pre made backup build brings in all the settings. So disable tuner B after installing wooshbuild.

With a single cable you cannot watch one program and record another. Therefore why don't you upgrade to a dual cable. Its cheap as chips.

Check your existing LNB on your dish. Is it a single, dual or quad. If more than a single just buy a twin coax cable with fconnectors off ebay. about £7

If your LNB is only single just buy a new sky quad LNB. about £10. They are easy to install. Just make sure you don't nudge your dish when you do.

Thank you, until I can get a new lnb, which port do connect my single cable to on the back of the box?

Thank you, until I can get a new lnb, which port do connect my single cable to on the back of the box?

Connect to tuner "A"

Back