Zgemma H2s looking for advice

Ryza

Hi folks,

I currently run a zgemma h2s with wooshbuild and I'm using all4one IPTV plug in.

I love the setup and am so used to it now.

The box still works but, with some channels they black out and the only way to get them back is flick up and down a few times to get them back so, I was wondering if that is just the age of the box.

If so I was wondering if there is another box i could get that is more up to date and could run wooshbuild and allow me to have all4one for IPTV.....

Alternatively, are.there better boxes out there with familiar setups and they work better.......the firestick EPG just doesn't quite cut it ...

Cheers
Ryza

Hi folks,

I currently run a zgemma h2s with wooshbuild and I'm using all4one IPTV plug in.

I love the setup and am so used to it now.

The box still works but, with some channels they black out and the only way to get them back is flick up and down a few times to get them back so, I was wondering if that is just the age of the box.

If so I was wondering if there is another box i could get that is more up to date and could run wooshbuild and allow me to have all4one for IPTV.....

Alternatively, are.there better boxes out there with familiar setups and they work better.......the firestick EPG just doesn't quite cut it ...

Cheers
Ryza
Your box is really not great for IPTV these days as it can't handle some of the encoding etc. Wooshbuild is also years out of date, All4one doesn't work on any image built on Python 3, so you would need to use ATV 6.4 which is also outdated.

If it's just for IPTV then it might be an idea to look at a formuler box, I've not used one but apparently they are great boxes.

If you still use the h2s for freesat then you should still be able to by updating ATV, but the H2s is an old box but freesat should work fine

Your box is really not great for IPTV these days as it can't handle some of the encoding etc. Wooshbuild is also years out of date, All4one doesn't work on any image built on Python 3, so you would need to use ATV 6.4 which is also outdated.

If it's just for IPTV then it might be an idea to look at a formuler box, I've not used one but apparently they are great boxes.

If you still use the h2s for freesat then you should still be able to by updating ATV, but the H2s is an old box but freesat should work fine
Thanks grog for taking the time to reply..

Yeah it's just for IPTV as my sat knackered years ago.

My only worry would be going to formuler and losing the EPG setup.......I know that sounds mad but, when I put my IPTV on firestick it's rubbish and not even a patch on zgemma ..

I will have a think about the formuler box and maybe see if anyone on here has experience or screenshots of EPG...

Thanks again mate

Thanks grog for taking the time to reply..

Yeah it's just for IPTV as my sat knackered years ago.

My only worry would be going to formuler and losing the EPG setup.......I know that sounds mad but, when I put my IPTV on firestick it's rubbish and not even a patch on zgemma ..

I will have a think about the formuler box and maybe see if anyone on here has experience or screenshots of EPG...

Thanks again mate
you are probably not thinking epg itself but just the sky skin as grog mentioned either a dedicated iptv box or a newer reciever it wont matter what other android or dedicated iptv ones you will still not get the type of skin you may be looking for but that is still available on enigma2 devices.

Attachments

• 1_0_19_1480_7F2_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20240120222519.jpg
    1_0_19_1480_7F2_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20240120222519.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 13

Pull your finger out and update grogbuild you and willo made a million each on those PayPal donations 😂

you are probably not thinking epg itself but just the sky skin as grog mentioned either a dedicated iptv box or a newer reciever it wont matter what other android or dedicated iptv ones you will still not get the type of skin you may be looking for but that is still available on enigma2 devices.
I'm assuming you can't get the sky skin or similar on the formuler box🤔

Ah! So looks similar ......I could love with that, does it update frequently as I know the firestick one I have is not very good

Thanks for the help mate

Does the epg update frequently do you mean? That'll be down to a) your iptv provider and b) what settings you choose regarding frequency of update I think.

I am in the same position as the OP I have an H.2s box running all4one as IPTV and wooshbuild the thing is it will not support past openatv 6.4, most likely have the same provider, but my all4one struggles with updates often crashing so I have been looking at a new box for a while, what would be used on the formuler11 for IPtV, also saw a relative using a nvidia shield box last week with a similar setup although unsure what software was being used as the epg just loked basic tv guide.

Back