H5.2TC Tuner Issue?

Hi folks. are any of you experiencing tuner/signal issues with the Zgemma H5.2TC box?

My Zgemma was working perfectly for 3 weeks, and it started pixelating yesterday during the india/pakistan cricket match, i though it was due to my gift. Today the signal finder is bouncing around between 0 & 83%.

I am suspecting a tuner issue as bbc1/bbc2/itv/ch4 are also pixelated with coloured squares showing on the screen. The auto bouquet maker is downloading the channel list fine from the signal & find around 350 channels approx.

The only thing that i would need to check is the CATV splitter in case its faulty, however my broadband is running off this splitter and remains up & with good speeds.

Is there anything else that im missing which i may have overlooked?

Thanks

I have had mine over 4 weeks and it's working fine ... I wonder if they're doing some works in the green cabinet which may be affecting your signal?

Do you have a VM SuperHub? ... If so, check your levels on there.

What splitter are you using?

Hi Ste.

How are you?

Just checked the vermin media service status & it seems there is a fault for TV & Broadband in my area.

Will let you know if all is okay, update states that the fault should be fixed by 10pm tonight.

Cheers

I'm good thank you.

Hopefully the problem will sort itself once VM have sorted the issues they're having at their end.

Back