H9s vs i55 4k which is better ?

The h9s is a sat box which is a good box and the i55 is soley for iptv both can have sly look and support various images but depend s on what you would be using the box for if soley for iptv then the i55 or firestick or mag box but if for sat and iptv then the h9s would be better

Personally, I would never buy a i55 for personal use. IMO, you can buy any of the other boxes and simply disable the tuners and you have a box same as the i55.

False economy IMO - a box with no tuner. At least the other models can support sat/cable even if its FTA with the added bonus of getting regional variations if you dont get it on IPTV. Plus it's in HD, etc.

Even if you dont have dish/cable - disable the tuners and you will have the same box and the resale value will be better IMO.

False economy IMO - a box with no tuner. At least the other models can support sat/cable even if its FTA with the added bonus of getting regional variations if you dont get it on IPTV. Plus it's in HD, etc.

Even if you dont have dish/cable - disable the tuners and you will have the same box and the resale value will be better IMO.
Never looked at it that way lol

Down to preferences Personal its good to
Have options Use formular f1 h92s h2s
With tunner A configured for multi sat 13 19
If iptv goes down you can watch the football
On 19 or 13 with oscam configuration
Sattelite works on a ping system which
Requires less internet speed 4 mb ample

h9s is single sat
h9t is single cable (VM)
h9.2s is twin sat
h9.2h is single cable and single sat