" half of all illegal streamers get hacked "

Just a stunt to deter streaming by the looks of it, saying if you stream illegally you could be hacked yourself by those providing the streams

It's true half of end users accounts get hacked for example when all those m3u ect used to get uploaded they was hacked and there is software out there to get peoples usernames and passwords m3us mac addresses portals server urls

There are programs for a pc what you load with any website details,netflix,Spotify,IPTV url,then you add a list of username and passwords what have been taken from websites databases,hit start and it will do 10 logins a second and list all active accounts.

There are programs for a pc what you load with any website details,netflix,Spotify,IPTV url,then you add a list of username and passwords what have been taken from websites databases,hit start and it will do 10 logins a second and list all active accounts.
Exactly mate

I know the main one andf you can't get any iptv on there.

I know the main one andf you can't get any iptv on there.
I ddin't know there was a pc program to get these things.

Not really surprising theres are softwares/tools that hackers and crackers use to get account details of those who have legit account to such sub services.

Seen them mentioned on a few places. Sure thats what is used by those also who sell such accounts also.

Back