Have BT Sports channels gone now?

One of my lines is down but the other is working (at the minute)
Both were working earlier as I noticed when looking at something in oscam

Whilst they are still working in more than happy with the selection we have for the little amount I've paid, I have IPTV downstairs and Openbox in the bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go into settings softcam check line is active ,with sky blocking more channels some line servers are shutting down,unless got cable then look into IPTV

My BT Sports is black screen also. I bought the line off a forum member and I would be annoyed if I'm unable to access BT Sports if it is still available for viewing.
I'm totally fine with the fact that we can't watch Sky Sports or movies but it does seem bad form if the provider has effectively pulled BT Sports of their own accord.
I have sent a mail to my supplier to see what he says.
Your "provider" is 100% a reseller and has no control what the server owner does. If he's not getting money coming in why keep bt sports running..... It's a business not a charity

Still no BT Sports or other premium channels for me. Looks like the server is gone and my provider is conveniently on holiday until next week.

Your "provider" is 100% a reseller and has no control what the server owner does. If he's not getting money coming in why keep bt sports running..... It's a business not a charity
....apart from the fact that he took a payment from me in lieu of him providing pictures for 12 months.

Just to be clear, my gripe isn't that he must provide me Sky Sports, but that he should still continue to supply BT Sports to me (which is still viewable), alternatively if he doesn't want to provide that service to me any more then refund me the portion of my remaining subscription.

Anyway, it's all a bit of a moot point as my, like others on this thread, BT Sports came back on again this morning.

....apart from the fact that he took a payment from me in lieu of him providing pictures for 12 months.

Just to be clear, my gripe isn't that he must provide me Sky Sports, but that he should still continue to supply BT Sports to me (which is still viewable), alternatively if he doesn't want to provide that service to me any more then refund me the portion of my remaining subscription.

Anyway, it's all a bit of a moot point as my, like others on this thread, BT Sports came back on again this morning.

Make sure he scanned your Tesco Clubcard as well mate.

Hi Chaps! I am a new member but have been running H2s for a while with no problems. I have three C-lines and all only give me MTV and Gold but no Sky channels. The softcam set up appears correct? I have flashed to WB 6 and updated software? Any ideas? The line providers confirm all is OK there end?

Hi Chaps! I am a new member but have been running H2s for a while with no problems. I have three C-lines and all only give me MTV and Gold but no Sky channels. The softcam set up appears correct? I have flashed to WB 6 and updated software? Any ideas? The line providers confirm all is OK there end?

Channels have been dropping for the last few months so i'm surprised that you haven't noticed before now.

Back