have i wasted my money

wishy

Hi, just got a eurovox 7000hd box with this new nag3 roll out have i just wasted my money? located in the london area.

Thanks for the feedback, thought i had done some research but link took me here and then all i could see was bad news and thought i had just wasted me money:bang head:

im in cambridge wishy so i`l no when we go of, no new cards have have been rolled out for this area. il report back when they do as im a postie.(y)

Hi, just got a eurovox 7000hd box with this new nag3 roll out have i just wasted my money? located in the london area.

Rest easy. In your home town there is a one eyed fat scottish moron who will waste more of your money this year than you could spend on this box. Enjoy it while you can, you will save a few months subs.

im in cambridge wishy so i`l no when we go of, no new cards have have been rolled out for this area. il report back when they do as im a postie.(y)

I didnt know you were from cambridge dee, thats only 2 hours or so away from Birmingham. (y)

i'm suprised you live that close to my city. :p

I've walked for 3 hours non-stop before, i can definitley do it again. (y)

now that would be a giggle seing everyone 2 see if they look like you imagine them to look.

lol wishy its fine at the moment but for how long no one no`s enjoy it while you can m8, could go tomorrow or you could get a year, lets hope we get it long time m8.

back on topic noel.:sorry:

Back