Have taken the plunge....

douggie-b

And ordered a Vu+ Solo2. Hoping to receive tomorrow and have a play. Looking forward to kissing goodbye to B 5ky B!!

got to say that reading various posts and information on here in the past few weeks has given me confidence to try this out. Thank you to everyone on the forum who answers noob questions and helps with problems for those who already have a box. I haven't needed to ask anything (yet!) but there is a very good vibe on here and I am glad I found the forum.

I've only had mine just over a week and thought it would be second rate to Sky in ease of use for other family members to use, but it blows the sky box out of the water with what you can do with it.
My sky cancels in about 10 days, and can't say I will miss it. Most of the time was just paying subs to be able to record and timeshift.
How are you getting on?

Managed to set it up ok on the FTA channels, and have installed a 500gb internal HDD. Played around with the recording function last night, and it seems to work fine, so all is good mate. Been recommended a provider to help with "other things" ;-) so will see how all goes today with a trial, and then will cancel B 5ky B on 30th April to give me until 31st May.

Back