Having problems.. Anyone help

Alboy83

Hi everyone,

having problems with box I got yesterday, skin all loaded up etc, sucreamse skin vix, scanned for all the channels,, it's showing all the channels, sly ones etc. When I go to the channel list ii can get the free view ones showing ok but the sly ones is just a blank screen when I go on them,, any ideas? I got box pre loaded with skin from the guy I get my line from.

Could it be at server end?

Also could some give me a guide of how to set up my epg and also my HDD for recording.

any help would be much appreciated as I am stuck big time.

cheers

If you bought the box set-up but flashed it yourself with another image you have have overwritten the line details, pretty much like starting a fresh. You may need to ask your supplier for the line details and copy them over to the box using something like filezilla

Hi buddy,

If freeview is working and paid channels are not, its the line you have for sure. Alternatively its your cccam/Newcamd which isn't starting, but usually its a dodgy line, chances are the person you have the line of has a cache server with poor quality cache causing it.

If it doesn't fix it then chances are its a cam issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask ur provider if all ok his end.
If box came with line on and my image on u would imagine shouls be plug and play.

Menu
Setup
System
Network
Devices
Network test
Green button start test
All should be green. If they are is line related.

Back