Hd channels gone, has the system finally beat VU

Mikeyc

There's been threats for a while that the man would catch up and make it impossible for us to enjoy the service provided, no one thought it would happen and that everyone was one step ahead of the man but has he finally overtook us and beat us with the changes that are now slowly one by one blocking the HD channels or will do you think someone will find away around it and give us back our channels?
R.I.P VU DUO ENIGMA2 beaten by a five year old amstrad box

people buy cheap and wonder why so many problems with daily lists,last list i put on my box sept 2013,skybox not setup correctly.

people buy cheap and wonder why so many problems with daily lists,last list i put on my box sept 2013,skybox not setup correctly.

HD Movie channels have been removed Cactikid. Unlikely they will reappear on a standard non motorised dish nothing to do with general set up of the box.

no you will not get all the sky hd back by a motorised dish but will benefit from other english speaking channels and some of the hd
ie discovery/animal

Just checked this morning (8th June) and all HD movie channels gone now, guessing sports will follow....

funny thought i was answering a post about loss about movies and sports on sd,and my answer was box not setup correctly ,i know dam well what is gone on 28.2 but there are more sats up there to get extra channels.

people need to start reading all the threads before looking stupid

Back