hd channels

maza1965

VIP Member
hi all iv got the blade 7000s and a hdtv. when i but the hdmi lead in the box and tv i get a great picture on the tv but no sound but i get sound on the normal channels. but when i put the scart lead in i get sound but loose picture quality thats with the hdmi lead still in any help please the tv is a samsung 3d tv

Try changing the audio settings whilst watching hd channel with the hdmi cable plugged in, top right of the remote, audio >> select another stream.

hi HiTeck thanks 4 that but only some channels working not all is there anything else i could try cheers

Did you sort this issue out just checked my box setting as also running on samsung 55" C8000 3D tv with no issues have you checked menu settings, A/V Outputsetting , digital audio and set to hdmi
when pressing audio button from remote track set to AC3 if still have issue would recommend using new 1.4 3d hdmi cable i bought a bunch of these when got new tv hdmi cables 1.4 | eBay

Last edited:
Did you sort this issue out just checked my box setting as also running on samsung 55" C8000 3D tv with no issues have you checked menu settings, A/V Outputsetting , digital audio and set to hdmi
when pressing audio button from remote track set to AC3 if still have issue would recommend using new 1.4 3d hdmi cable i bought a bunch of these when got new tv hdmi cables 1.4 | eBay

samsung-3d-tv.jpg

WOW! Man that is awesome! :o
You sure are putting the Blade Media to the ultimate test! (y)

Back