HD Media 9001s Satellite Receiver

maff

VIP Member
Has anyone had any experience with this receiver? I've been asked to assist in the setup of a couple of these boxes next week, just wondered if anyone has one or knows anything about them. Spec looks very good. Was going to post a link but not sure if im allowed. They're from DC Recievers in Leisecter, the chap on the phone told me they were moving away from selling Blade boxes and selling these in their place. Not seen them before so i thought id ask for some advice.

People who i no have them they say good things if u need any firmware for it let me no as i have them all but will warn u that u can up date it from the box itself online which i tell u now dont do it as the newist firmware removes all the cams.

Will the box prompt you to update? or would you have to search for one? Reason im asking is the people who are going to be using these boxes dont know anything about the subject. It could turn into a tech support nightmare.

Hello there, I'm trying to find a fairly current channel list for an HD Media 9001s box, as quite a few have changed frequency since it was last in my possession. Cant find one anywhere newer than 27-3-13. Could anyone who runs or knows about these receivers please point me in the right direction. Its an "FDU" file im after. Not sure if they are used by any other type of linux box,but I've been searching for hours and I'm stuck. Cheers.

Did u manage to get a channel list for your box ? It's just that I am also looking for auto date channel list if u have 1 plz ..

Did u manage to get a channel list for your box ? It's just that I am also looking for auto date channel list if u have 1 plz ..

Have a look at the link I sent you. New channel list is linked in one of the later posts. Good luck matey.

People who i no have them they say good things if u need any firmware for it let me no as i have them all but will warn u that u can up date it from the box itself online which i tell u now dont do it as the newist firmware removes all the cams.
hi mate,pls send me the earlier firmwares for hd media 9001s.thanks

Anyone got a recent channel list for this receiver? Looked everywhere with no luck. It's an FDU file if that helps.Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I have this HD Media 9001s ("HM-9001s" exactly) box and few days ago, the encrypted channels would not work.
I used to start Xcamclient in the plugins and now when I start it, an error msg appears.
Please see attached.

Attachments

• IMG_5804.jpg
    IMG_5804.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5805.jpg
    IMG_5805.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 35
Hi Everyone,

I have this HD Media 9001s ("HM-9001s" exactly) box and few days ago, the encrypted channels would not work.
I used to start Xcamclient in the plugins and now when I start it, an error msg appears.
Please see attached.

Hi

has anyone managed to solve the above issue, there is no forum that talks much about hd media 9001s, its a shame as its a very stable receiver, 2 years and it hasnt blinked till now.

Back