Help/advice on HDD issue with H5.2S

Hi - I am fairly new to zgemma and still learning . I flashed the box to Wooshbuild V5 (including initialising the HDD i am using now) and got it set up the way I wanted . All was going well until the box and HDD lost it's power supply (due to work being done on that electrical ring main). I have since experienced similar things to other posts on this forum (HDD full , disk partition not writable etc) for Timeshift and recordings) . I got the recordings and timeshift working again with Mount manager (after the busy message due to me not deactivating the swap file -doh!)and reverting the destination path for recordings and timeshift to the correct default ones (media/HDD/movies & .../...../timeshift) . Since doing this I have once "lost" my recordings when pressing file list button but going into the parent directory they were in a different folder .../.../Movies. Now with the update Wooshbuild message I wanted to create a full backup to USB stick , plugged a formated 16GB one into front socket and checked mount manager (as Wooshman recommended in a different post) - It didnt show up BUT did on dream explorer and I COULD create the backup. I believe the problem may be because my HDD has USB as it's prefix ? - I have tried to revert this back to the way it shows HDD as in Wooshman's screen shots but no luck (even tried to initialse disk again from the menu) . My next step would be to read the guide by Willo on using the partition wizard and then try using initialise the HDD from menu again BUT the link seems to be dead for me.
So thats where I stand- MyZgemma is "working" but theres something not quite right (i would like to try and fix it ,as it could cause future problems).
So any help and advice greatly appreciated please

Back