help/Advice Wanted

MightyG

Hi all,

I have been speaking to a guy at work and he has a D Box, he has told me that there is a fix for that box what is only known by a select few people where there is firmware/software downloaded straight onto the box where you put your original cable supplier, n*l, vm, etc and your postcode and then it can get around the problem of nag3.....but it will only work in your postcode area if you move the box into another postcode it doesnt work.

Now i have a eurovox max v have had it for a few years now and i have lost channels....only a matter of time before i loose them all.....

But can anyone tell me if what i have been told is true or not.....i think is might be a wind up....but other people may know more on this subject.......

All help with this matter would be much appreciated

sounds like a wind up only work around is card share kryptview/starview 6:whacko:

with the starview 6 do i need to plug it into the internet in order for it to work....and does it get around the problem of nag3?

just another quick question........do i only need it connected to the net when im watching tv.......and is there a subsciption service to pay for the website/that the box will use to get around nag3?

Back