help / advive bm5000s

philjp0

Hi, looking to purchase this but i am a complete newbie.

Can someone tell me is this easy to set up keep upto date or am i best getting a different box or just buying a complete package?

cheers phil

Hi, looking to purchase this but i am a complete newbie.

Can someone tell me is this easy to set up keep upto date or am i best getting a different box or just buying a complete package?

cheers phil
there pretty easy to set up m8.theres a good guide by bees as well as other forum members posts on getting it up and running..
you will only get certain hd channels on this now because of s~y's counter measures but still saves a packet against a proper full s~y package.
there is also a cable choice now as well which does include just about most hd content..!!

Thanks for that.

I saw guide which does look easy if a little scary!! There seems to be some discussion over the firmware is this just a case of making sure you use the most upto date or the firmware that is correct for your box? Also, once set up how often/ easy is it to keep the firmware upto date?

thanks again Phil

Thanks for that.

I saw guide which does look easy if a little scary!! There seems to be some discussion over the firmware is this just a case of making sure you use the most upto date or the firmware that is correct for your box? Also, once set up how often/ easy is it to keep the firmware upto date?

thanks again Phil
yeah if you use the latest un-official third party software, which is downloadable from the forum, it will be fine!!.

very straight forward to update , usb method is the easiest way and not complicated at all

Thanks for that there is a place selling them for £80 about 5 mins away think i will take the plunge!!

Hopefully, i will not be posting when i've made a balls of it!!

cheers Phil

Back