Help buying Zgemma

sorry if wrong thread again lol:
want to buy Zgemma for sky I was looking at the h2s but there show two on Zgemma site what is the difference? Thanks

Last edited:
Depends what you want really, i just purchased a H2s and in the process of putting ipab on it, also then adding a iptv stream for the paid channels etc. The cost of mine was £80 from amazon. Hope that helps

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 PM ----------

Depends what you want really, i just purchased a H2s and in the process of putting ipab on it, also then adding a iptv stream for the paid channels etc. The cost of mine was £80 from amazon. Hope that helps

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 PM ----------

It it was so I can get the sky package and skin basically

ah yes the one on the banner is the one i have.. good bit off kit for the price, you can use a hard drive with it externally for the recording etc functions and also has a small micro sd slot on side, hdmi audio twin tunners etc

Back