Satellite HELP! Can't get sky channels on my ZGEMMA STAR H1 box

KN1985

Hello

I have a ZGEMMA STAR Box, which gives me all channles , but no sky. I had them and it was working fine, then just stopped, not sure why?

I have another box, in a room 10ft away, and that works fine.

I'm not super tech savvy, so cant really figure out why one works and the other doesn't.

I get all the standard/freeview channels, so not a complete waste, but any help would be greatly apprecaited.

Tried rescanning for channels and updating software(sure this is an amatuer move) but not really sure what else to to update/do.

Been through most of options, but they;re are loads so no idea where to start.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance

Have you the same line on both of them?? Has your line on one box run out? Have you contacted your line supplier to see if there is a problem at his end??
Is there a problem with the ethernet cable??
You will have to give more details to get the help you need.

Update

Have you the same line on both of them?? Has your line on one box run out? Have you contacted your line supplier to see if there is a problem at his end??
Is there a problem with the ethernet cable??
You will have to give more details to get the help you need.

Morning

Yes have the sane line, Box hasn't run out, as got both at the exact same time.

Have tried to get in touch with supplier, but he's on holiday at the moment, hence why i thought to come on here and do it myself.

Not sure if there would be an issue with Ethernet cable as am getting service on box, it works, channels come up, just not the sky ones.

hope this helps!

Try swap boxes over, if the other one works, it's not the connections.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy

Will do tonight when in, I have resisted the urge to do so as was/am fearful that it may somehow lead to me having no fully working boxes!I'm unlucky like that.

Thanks buddy

Will do tonight when in, I have resisted the urge to do so as was/am fearful that it may somehow lead to me having no fully working boxes!I'm unlucky like that.

Have tried and other box works fine, i think it's something to do with the settings that has caused the issue.

Just no idea where to begin.

Kish

Rather than playing around with all the setting it may just be better to start from scratch. If you download one of the firmware from the download section either scumnsee or mtpockets. Place it it on a USB and flash you box. All the instructions are available on here.

You may need to connect to you box via ftp (also in instructions here to get a copy of you line)

I suspect it may be something to do with you cam settings if the other box works fine and your getting FTA channels.

download section :

Firmware - Downloads - TechKings

guides: http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...mnsees-image-every-step-explained-detail.html

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/76732-guinea-pigs-needed.html

Any probs just ask, if you have the same line its not the end of the world if you flash your box then ftp to the other to copy it across.

Good luck!

cannot get any FTA channels tried loading your woosh build at least a dozen times followed step by step instructions no channels loading ,maybe need some idiot guide ,likely have to change some settings,my box doesn,t load any epg have all channels loaded on tv but just blank .please please help me

same here AAAARRRGGGG !!!

cannot get any FTA channels tried loading your woosh build at least a dozen times followed step by step instructions no channels loading ,maybe need some idiot guide ,likely have to change some settings,my box doesn,t load any epg have all channels loaded on tv but just blank .please please help me
Doing my nut in no sky anymore.

---------- Post Merged at 07:44 PM ----------

Did you resolve the issue ?

Back